Relocation: Knowledge and Expertise You Can Count On
Whether it's a move across town or around the world, our Relocation Department's Relocation Specialist provides comprehensive resources for expediting a smooth transition.
As members of the Worldwide ERC® and as registered partners with multiple relocation management companies, our Relocation Department understands the critical role any agent plays in managing the relocation experience. That's why we invest in continuous training of our team to provide a highly knowledgeable and skilled experience for all involved.
To enhance the transferee's overall experience, our relocation program includes:
- A single point of contact who coordinates all services
- Certified Realtors in the affiliated with the Sotheby’s Realty Brand
- Contact with transferee within 24 hrs of receiving the initial referral
- Follow-up throughout the entire relocation process
- Focus on providing high-level services
- Trained relocation transaction coordinators who can utilize digital signature services to expedite the entire process
- Access to the nationwide and international reach of the Sotheby's International Realty® network
Home Marketing Assistance
- Guide the transaction from initial offers to expert negotiations to a final sale
- Prepare a property evaluation that includes current market value research, a detailed marketing plan, and a final summary including suggested listing price and most probable sales price.
- By partnering with Sotheby's International Realty we can offer extraordinary marketing partnerships with some of the world's strongest media outlets.
Home Finding Assistance
- Aid in realtor selection
- Provide community information
- Find properties to match individual needs
- Develop professional Comparative Market Analysis
- Guide the transaction from offer to expert negotiations to a completed sale
- Arrange for individual consultation with a mortgage consultant who can provide:
- A mortgage pre-approval letter that aids each transferee in their estimate of what they can afford to spend on a home and coveys to prospective sellers that the transferee is a serious buyer
- A variety of fixed-rate and adjustable-rate loan options, including new construction, renovation, jumbo, and FHA/ VA programs
- Escrow and title coordination
- Efficient and swift closing
- Convenient locations for signing and notarizing documents